Newborn Baby shoot

| |


I had the chance recently to do some newborn baby photographs.  Mum and Dad gave me a free rein to do anything I fancied, as long as I did a few images with him and his big sister. I don’t have opportunities like this very often so was thrilled with the prospect.  Newborn photography is better to do within the first couple of weeks of birth, as babies are more likely to sleep.  Although it took quite a while the baby was great, only getting upset when he wanted feeding.  I really enjoyed this shoot and hope to do more in the future.  I feel some images would be improved if the baby was nude but I always work within the guidelines set by the client.

Below is a small collection of images from the shoot. I’d be interested to know what you think.
Please like our Facebook page